During one of the KM Matrimony organized event we met a group marriage aspirants who came to register for our services. The educated group sought our advices in maintaining the privacy of their profiles and using the website www.kmmatrimony.com for their life-partner search.
As a matrimonial portal KM Matrimony takes all the precautions to protect the privacy of the users by displaying only the contact name, contact number and the city of living of its users. It also has installed adequate security features to find and look at any distrustful activity at the website and block such attempts. We advice the users to remain cautious and exercise precautions while interacting with the other profile seekers whom you do not know before. The advice is more applicable to users who want to take the first decision before involving their parent or guardian.
- While we advice you to allow others to see your profile photo for increased visibility we request you to exercise more caution when you respond to such express interest messages.
- Always take time to back check the profile of such requests and respond only when you are convinced and interested in his/her profile. If you are convinced about the profile and do not want to respond to further requests you may block the member.
- Never share any of your personal information and other interests during the initial stage
- Take care and do not give away your address details
- Exercise caution in sharing your employment details and do not give away your financial details
- Think twice and share your family details only if you are convinced
- Always keep your parent/guardian posted of the developments and take their advice.
Meeting the prospective bride or groom in person
It has become a practice for marriage aspirants who are convinced about the initial stage to move to the next stage of meeting the prospective bride or groom in person without the presence of others. While you agree to such an arrangement please ensure the following.
- Keep your parent/guardian informed about such meeting including the place and time of meeting and seek their guidance
- If you are a bride it is always advisable for you to have the first meeting at your home
- If you plan to meet outside your house always make sure to meet in a public place or a place that is not an isolated one
- Keep your mobile phone in ready to use condition to manage any exigencies
- Do not hesitate to leave the place if you find anything fishy
Blocking and Reporting the abusers
- You can block any user whom you do not find comfortable to interact with
- Never encourage profile seekers who ask donations
- Always listen to your gut feelings to identify the fraudsters and to discourage their moves
Finally do not hesitate to report any such unwanted incidents and details of such suspicious profiles to KM Matrimony to block such profiles and initiate legal action.